I have a confession….
I’m a trainer and I HATE EATING SALADS….
It’s not the taste, I actually like the taste of salad, it’s the slow arduous process of shoveling fork after forkful of grass in to my face hole…a sophisticated cow, that’s what I feel like. The problem is that I know how good salads are for you and I’m pretty sure you need to have more veggies!
I like juicing but it’s not my favorite because you lose a lot of the fiber in most juicers. I like smoothie making but it’s not my favorite because they’re usually too thick for my taste buds and have very little vegetables.
Here’s the tip of the year for 2015.
- Get a good blender – Suck it up and get a good one that you’ll actually use (My Vitamin is AMAZING). With a good blender, you will have NO CHUNKS.
- Put two heavily packed cups of spinach in every smoothie
- Add a Kiwi, 1/4 lemon or lime and some apple to the mix.
- Add water during the blending process
- Add ice to the glass and enjoy!
It’s delicious, refreshing and two cups of spinach (the amount you would need for an hour’s worth of chewing a full salad) is nearly undetectable in texture and taste.